Professional & Experienced Attorneys
Our Firm is dedicated to helping injured people get the compensation they deserve. If you were injured due to someone else's negligence, malicious acts, or unsafe conditions, we will aggressively pursue a settlement on your behalf.
For personal injury and wrongful death claims involving:
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS: We handle cases for cars, trucks, Lyft and Uber auto accidents. About 66% of traffic fatalities are caused by aggressive driving. If you’ve been injured in a car accident by another driver, what you do in the first weeks is absolutely crucial. We can help you get the compensation you deserve to get back on your feet financially, while you focus on a healthy recovery.
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS: Motorcycle riders make up about 2% of the total vehicles on the road, but they account for more than 7% of the fatalities and serious injuries suffered in vehicle accidents. Such injuries can severely hinder your ability to live a normal life, possibly requiring extensive rehabilitation and future medical treatments. Representing serious injury cases requires skill, resources and trial experience. We can provide all of that and more.
- PREMISE LIABILITY (DANGEROUS CONDITIONS ON PROPERTIES): If you sustained injuries due to the negligence of property owners, they can be held responsible for the injuries caused by a slip & fall incident on a private or government property, as well as dog bites. Preserving evidence related to unsafe conditions is a key part of such cases. We will work to preserve any evidence, talk to witnesses, and prove that the dangerous conditions were the cause of your injury.
- WRONGFUL DEATH: Wrongful death occurs when it’s caused, in whole or in part, by the actions or negligence of another person, even if that person had no intention of harming the victim. A wrongful death claim can be filed by a spouse, child, parent, or other surviving family members. We have successfully represented wrongful death cases related to automobile accidents, truck accidents and jobsite accidents.
- ASSAULT/BATTERY: Often the assault (attempting to injure or threatening to injure) occurs immediately before the battery (harmful touch of another person). As a victim of assault and/or battery, in addition to criminal charges, you may bring a civil claim against someone who commits assault/battery against you. A personal injury lawsuit also allows you to seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages/income, pain and suffering, punitive damages, and other damages caused by the assault and/or battery. Such a lawsuit tends to be expensive, involving multiple parties and numerous witnesses. Our Firm has the expertise and experience to assist you.
We do not get paid unless you get a settlement!